The Turbine seatpost sets a new standard for a performance aluminum post, featuring our new innovative Hunter head design that presents a rider with easy saddle installation, full adjustability and light weight goodness. The aluminum tube is manufactured from 2014 alloy, offering outstanding fatigue & strength for a lightweight XC and trail post.
- Race Face exclusive new Hunter head design
- Simple, lightweight 2 bolt design permits the saddle to be installed without disassembling the head
- Thumbscrew tightening system allows quick dial in of the saddle angle by hand
- Angled clamp bolts allow easy toolaccess for hassle free adjustment and tightening
- The rubber seatpost grommet fully seals the post to prevent water entering your seat tube
- Hunter head is suitable for most rail types 7/8mm alloy rails and 7/9mm carbon
- Wide lower cradle gives extra rail support for lightweight saddle rails
- Narrow upper cradle increases the amount of forward/back saddle adjustment
- Tilt Adjustment 6 up 12 down with Zero offset
- The seatpost tube is 3D forged from 2014 heat-treated aluminum for optimal strength to weight ratio.
- Race Face's triple butting design maintains strength in critical areas while reducing overall weight.
- The tube is anodized and shot peened for increased fatigue life